There are a number of ways you can get support with the installation, implementation and customisation of your Toolbox.
- The Toolbox Help desk is here to help you install your Toolbox, solve any technical issues that may arise, and to answer general Toolbox queries.
- Check if your question has already been answered in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page of this website.
- Download the Implementation guide from the Installation page.
- Check the Patches page of this site. Updates, patches and any small but necessary changes to Toolbox products will be uploaded to this section. Notification of any changes will be advised on the preview page for each product. Check these pages regularly for any relevant information.
- Need help viewing this site? Here are a couple of downloads to help you view our content.
- Take a tutorial, try a new tool and talk to others if you're looking for ways to Develop, customise and use e-learning.
Most of all - take advantage of the Content Services Advisors (formerly known as Toolbox Champions) for help with professional development activities, implementing a Toolbox, mentoring teams, advice and customisation support.