Use feedback from any talks or presentations you make to adapt your approach. Invite questions. Note what is asked, and think about incorporating issues raised into your next presentation. This creates a cycle of continuous improvement:
Ultimately the purpose of inviting feedback is to increase customer (employer and job seeker) satisfaction. Feedback can be used to:
- identify key information needs that are not being met
- evaluate how effective the presentation was at communicating key information
- identify and save at-risk employers and job seekers (ie those dissatisfied with the services)
- direct the right resources to the right places
- evaluate the most effective form of communication (or presentation).