OLS prides itself on actively developing and promoting effective working relationships within the company and with our clients.
Sadly, there are times when pressures external and/or internal can cause working relationships to suffer.
To maintain effective working relationships, always try to follow these ground rules:
- Collaborate with each team member to ensure a consensus
- Share information so that all outcomes are known and agreed upon collectively
- Communicate respectfully to ensure productive activity
- Listen effectively to gain maximum input and response
- Support individuals in their goal to reach successful outcomes
- Prioritise workloads so that no one member is over burdened
- Organise regular production meetings to assess specific work issues including any staff development, technology updates and client feedback issues that require immediate action.