Hi I'm Frank Mori. As well as being a trainer and assessor here, I am the Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) representative and the fire warden (Word 30Kb) for OLS. You can find out more about fire wardens and their responsibilities in my Q&A section.
As the OHS rep it's my job to:
- provide OHS advice, instruction, and training to clients and OLS staff
- keep staff informed about current occupational health and safety information, including relevant legislation
- liaise with trainers and assessors, and review completed hazard checklists and risk control action plans
- refer requests for action to the Occupational Health and Safety Committee
- ensure that OLS policies and procedures are up-to-date
- consult and cooperate with OHS officials
- investigate any OHS incidents, accidents and dangerous occurrences.
If you'd like to know more about OHS just CLICK on a menu item on the left hand side. You can also check out the OHS information available in the OLS Training Room.