As an electrician there will be times when you need to fabricate items, such as a switchboard box. You may also need to dismantle and reassemble electromechanical devices, such as an electric motor. To do this you need to know how to:
- correctly and safely use different materials
- correctly and safely use hand tools
- correctly and safely use power tools
- interpret mechanical drawings
- accurately measure and mark out.
Use these resources to help you understand basic workshop practices.
- Select a topic from the side menu.