To be competent in SITXHRM004A Manage volunteers, you must demonstrate that you have the skills and knowledge required to recruit and retain volunteers. You will need to show that you have undertaken the whole process of volunteer management, including confirming the need for volunteers, establishing the recruitment program and monitoring the implementation of a volunteer program.
Your event evidence must demonstrate how you:
- developed and managed of at least one volunteer program for a business or community activity.
You will need to include event workplace evidence demonstrating your:
- ability to research, evaluate and implement a volunteer management program
- knowledge of the specific issues that affect the management of a volunteer workforce
- prepared volunteer documentation, such as position descriptions.
You must also provide evidence that you have:
- prepared a report based on your analysis of volunteer management case studies.